We offer a wide wide variety of equine stud work. Ranging from thoroughbred stud breeding, to artificial insemination with chilled or frozen semen or even embryo transfer for your competing mare. Stallion standing, collection, shipping and freezing is also available.
- Thoroughbred stud breeding
- Breeding services based at our farm Kenton Valley Park Stud in Mount Torrens.
- Mare and stallion infertility investigations
- Artificial insemination (Chilled and Frozen)
- Embryo Transfer for the competing mare
- Foaling down services available
- Pre and post parturition mare and foal management (including foal insurance, IgG assessment, and mare placental and post mating flushing services).
- Stallion standing, collection, shipment interstate or locally, and freezing options available.
Most of our services can be performed our facility based in Mount Torrens. Here we have full access to a crush, safe paddocks for agistment and close monitoring for mares for ovulation. This is essential for frozen and embryo transfer work.
We have breeding contracts available for full season, per cycle or per scan services available. Please contact the clinic for more information.