The stud team offers routine and emergency gynaecological services to a large number of Thoroughbred, Warmblood and Arab horses and ponies.
- Preseason disease screening
- Management of mares to advise for optimum timing of natural service
- Mare and stallion infertility investigations
- Artificial insemination (Chilled and Frozen)
- Competition stallion, mare and filly management
- Foalings - see our information on when to call the vet in the Stud section of Health & Veterinary Info
- Pre and post parturition mare and foal management
- Mare contracts & pregnancy certificates for mares at stud
Most of our services can be performed at your facility if you have a crush. If you don’t we can carry out all procedures at our clinic.
For mares who you wish to inseminate with frozen semen, we ask that they stay with us at the clinic around the time of insemination as often late night checks are required to allow for correct timing of insemination.
To find out more details about our prices and what is involved please contact the office.